Locally-owned and manufactured right here in New England since 1854, Mathews Brothers windows offers high-quality products to match the style or preferences of any home. Their manufacturing plant in coastal Belfast, Maine combines generations-old commitment to quality with state-of-the-art equipment and materials to build vinyl windows and doors. Click here to browse more window and skylight options at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Click to Ask Us About Mathews Brothers
Featured Product Lines
Mathews Brothers Window Products give character to any home that is a reflection of personal taste and lifestyle. Their wide-range of windows lets you find a product that is perfect for the home and the wallet. All of their windows are manufactured right in Maine, using American-made components.
Vinyl Window Series
Spencer Walcott replacement window series and the new construction series represent both the highest industry standards and Mathews Brothers’ own exacting principles. These beautifully styled vinyl windows provide superior quality and are a state-of-the-art product. It’s proven to be the window of choice for contractors and builders who want windows that are high-quality, energy-efficient and affordable for their clients’ projects, and ones they can stand behind and install proudly.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Highest quality vinyl for a lifetime of trouble-free performance.
- Full 3¼” jamb depth chambered frame for maximum structural integrity.
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for extra strength and durability.
- ¾” Insulating glass for superior thermal performance.
- ½” Flat Coil Spring Balances (constant force for easy operations).
- Lock-in pivot pins
- Multiple configurations, cross sections, glazing and grille options.
High Performance Vinyl Windows
Combining the traditional historic look of wood with the thermal and structural performance of vinyl, the Sanford Hills is truly a breakthrough product.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4 9/16″ Master Frame
- PG-50 Without Upgrades
- Historic 1¾” Sash Members
- Low-Conductive, Non-Metallic Reinforcement
- Low-e/Argon Fill Standard
- ¾” Dual and 1⅛” Triple Glazing
- Dura Lite Warm-Edge Spacer
- Nailing Flange
- Fat ⅞” J-Channel
- White or Adobe Frame Colors
Local Projects Featuring Mathews Brothers
(Sanford Hills product line pictured below)