DECKING AT MID-CAPE
Browse the high-quality options from brands like TimberTech AZEK and MoistureShield. To learn about all decking materials, brands and sizes currently in-stock at Mid-Cape Home Centers, click here.
Request A Decking Quote Today
Features & Benefits
BENEFITS OF PRESSURE TREATED
- Pressure treated is an affordable option
- The #1 decking material sold in the United States
- Most pressure treated (PT) is milled from Southern Yellow Pine
- Chemically treated to resist rot, fungus and wood-boring bugs
Features & Benefits
BENEFITS OF RED CEDAR
- Prized for its rich color and natural beauty
- Dimensionally stable, resistant to cupping and twisting
- Contains tannins and oils that makes it naturally resistant to rot, decay and insects
- Weathers to a soft silvery gray when no finish is applied
Features & Benefits
BENEFITS OF HARDWOOD
- Exotic rich-grained woods
- Hard and durable, naturally resistant to rot and insects.
- Will weather to a soft silvery color if not stained
COMPOSITE & PVC
Features & Benefits
BENEFITS OF COMPOSITE DECKING
- Low-maintenance, never need to be sanded or refinished
- Most products are made from polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride, and come in a wide range of colors and finishes
- Products by brands like MoistureShield, TimberTech PRO and TimberTech EDGE are composed of recycled wood and recycled plastic. The result is an extremely weather and stain resistant board that won’t splinter, warp, rot or split.
- Materials from brands like TimberTech AZEK are made from capped polymer material.
- Composite decking brands also offer a line of handrails, balusters, fascias and other decorative trim.
DECKING BRANDS & MATERIALS WE CARRY
We also carry a wide variety of decking and railing accessories such as deck framing, fasteners, drainage, paints and stains, decorative post caps, lighting and much more!
AZEK decking and railing come with hidden hardware and easy, one-person installation and is one of the most beautiful and low-maintenance systems available. Unlike wood, AZEK resists scratches, stains, insects, moisture, mold and mildew. For more, check out TimberTech AZEK below.
Learn more about AZEK at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Ipé hardwood decking is the most popular of the tropical hardwood deck materials. The color runs from dark brown to olive brown. It’s available as pre-grooved or tongue and groove for installation with a hidden fastener system.
Learn more about stock Ipé hardwood at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Iron Woods is a leading brand of naturally durable Ipe decking products, offering superior quality and environmental sustainability. Its strength, hardness and durability have been proven to perform well in demanding commercial applications.
Learn more about Iron Woods at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
KAYU International specializes in exotic hardwood products, including decking, flooring and dimensional Lumber. Their precision finished wood products are resistant to decay, insects and fungal attack. Their products are easy to maintain and accept standard penetrating oil finishes.
Learn more about KAYU hardwood decking at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
MoistureShield is the only wood composite board that can be installed in the ground, on the ground, and underwater without any structural performance issues. At the heart of each board of a MoistureShield deck is their proprietary Solid Core – an impermeable barrier that fights damage from moisture, rot, insects and other harmful elements. MoistureShield offers four main product lines: MoistureShield Elevate™, MoistureShield Vision®, MoistureShield Meridian™, and MoistureShield Vantage™.
Learn more about MoistureShield at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Nothing can match the look and feel of a real wood deck and nothing can match the built-in protection from the elements that Outback Decking provides. It starts with kiln dried Red Meranti, one of the most beautiful, durable and decay-resistant species of wood in the world. The result is a premium wood decking sealed for maximum protection against the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and moisture infiltration.
Learn more about Outback Decking at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Pressure Treated Decking
Often made from Southern Yellow Pine, pressure treated decking is chemically treated to resist rot, fungus and wood-boring bugs.
For more about stock pressure treated decking at Mid-Cape Home Centers, click here.
Capped wood composites are more durable, low-maintenance with longer lasting aesthetics than wood. TimberTech’s composite decking and railing don’t need to be stained or sanded—ever. Choose from TimberTech AZEK, TimberTech PRO, and TimberTech EDGE.
Learn more about TimberTech composite decking at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
With Trex composite decking, create a low-maintenance, high-performance backyard retreat that can handle the outdoors without depleting them, and will do so for decades. Because your weekends should be spent relaxing on your deck, not repairing it.
Learn more about Trex at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Woodway decking provides a high level of craftsmanship and quality design, at an affordable price. Western Red Cedar is the primary species used in Woodway’s porch flooring, post caps, and deck post covers. The species offers proven environmental sustainability in addition to bringing warmth, longevity and authenticity to any project.
Learn more about Woodway at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
Zuri Premium Decking by Royal goes beyond wood decking by combining the aesthetics of exotic timber while holding its beauty far longer than any wood could. Create a thoroughly distinguished outdoor environment.
Learn more about Zuri Premium Decking at Mid-Cape Home Centers.
VISIT THE eSHOWROOM
More information on the decking product selection at Mid-Cape Home Centers.