Mid-Cape Home Centers is excited to welcome MoistureShield Composite Decking to our selection of high quality composite decking products on the Cape, Islands, and South Shore. MoistureShield defies the ordinary as the only decking product with zero structural field failures for more than 30 years, and is made in the USA.
MoistureShield offers the only wood composite board that can be installed in the ground, on the ground, and underwater without any structural performance issues. At the heart of each board of a MoistureShield deck is their proprietary Solid Core – an impermeable barrier that fights damage from moisture, rot, insects and other harmful elements. A MoistureShield deck still maintains its integrity even after ripping and cutting, mitigating warranty issues and long-term damage. The result is a long lasting, low maintenance decking material specially engineered to last for years to come.
What’s the Solid Core Difference?
- No warping or rotting
- Zero structural field failures in 30+ years
- Virtually no moisture absorption
- Resists damage from insects
- Long lasting, low maintenance deck
MoistureShield offers four main product lines: MoistureShield Elevate™, MoistureShield Vision®, MoistureShield Meridian™, and MoistureShield Vantage™.
SPOTLIGHT ON: MoistureShield Elevate™
Capped Wood Composite Decking
- 1″ x 6″ deck boards
- Available in premium colors with variegation for added texture and depth
- Offered in solid edge and grooved
- Available in 12′, 16′ and 20′ length boards
- 50-year transferable structural warranty
- 30-year fade and stain warranty
- Affordable, great value
- Slip resistant
- Protects from insects, rot, moisture, and other harmful elements.
- 30 years of no structural field failures!